Friday 8 July 2011

Atlast a new entry!

For SUCH a long time I haven't touched my blog! I didn't get time to use the computer and I've done a lot of shopping. And I got around 6 novels to read!!! Which is AMAZING news. To me.

Well, I'll name them:
  1. Nancy Drew Mysteries: Green-Eyed Monster -Halfway through (but lost it!! :( )
  2. Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys: Terror on Tour   -not started yet
  3. Alex Rider series: Eagle Strike                         -finished and its good.
  4. Alex Rider series: Scorpia                               -not started yet!
  5. Alex Rider series: Ark Angel                           -not started yet!! :D
  6. ToonHead by Fiona Dunbar                            -Not yet started - and cant wait to.
  7. Lady Grace Mysteries: Gold!                          -Yesss -and not started on it!
  8. The SpellBound Hotel                                     -Halfway through
And...I dont know if I left any. But isnt that a lot?! I like reading a lot. But I wish I'll get to read one of Cathy Cassidy's novels too, like Driftwood I saw in BooksPlus. And Cherry Crush.

Anyway, maybe I've talked about books only in this post, but LOTS more happened in reality. I checked out Christina Grimmie's songs in her new launched album and I think her songs are quite good. Like mainstream.

So...

Signing Off!! :P
J.a.s.m.i.n.e.

1 comment:

  1. I love love the alex rider series and read and own like half the series & I watched the first and only movie too and they arent gonna make a second movie cause the first one wasnt as popular as they wanted it to be .

    ReplyDelete